Dear valued guests,
Making sure that our clients and therapists are safe has always been our first priority, and with COVID-19, we are more than ready to meet that challenge.
We have made some changes to our process and enhanced others; from booking, to treatments, all through to check out. As well, all our RMTs have completed both the provincial and health ministry’s training requirement for resuming services.
Here’s how we’re doing our part in keeping you and the therapists safe:
- Fewer daily appointments
- Thorough hand washing before and after treatment with COVID-19 prevention approved hand soap and sanitizer.
- Enhanced surface wiping products approved for COVID-19 prevention.
- Daily self-screening before accepting bookings.
- Constant use of PPE, which will include surgical grade mask and may include the use of face shield.
- Sanitization grade cleaning of all sheets / face cover.
- Record keeping of infection control measures.
We ask that you please do your part in keeping you and the therapists safe:
Do Not Book an appointment if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19
- You have travelled internationally within the last 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms within the past 2 weeks.
- Anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed
- Upon booking, please complete the once a year health history form that will be emailed to you.
- On the day of your appointment there will be a phone screening. Please complete the COVID-19 screening form that will be emailed to you.
- RMT will perform a temperature check upon arrival.
- Please wash your hands before and after your appointment.
- Please wear a mask while in the presence of your therapist.
- Please provide space for your therapist where they can safely social distance (6ft / 2M) from others within your home.